Thailand is one of the most intriguing countries in Asia. Full of spicy food, tropical woods, and abundant culture, this land has a lot to offer: communication with its positive people. Local men and women are optimistic, open to foreigners, and hospitable; that’s why Western and European tourists love this place so much. If you want to find out who the Thai people are, this guide is for you. Below, we will tell you more about hot Thai women, their features, and their talents.
Why Are Thai Girls Considered to Look So Hot?
The appearance of hot Thai girls is among the first reasons why foreigners want to date them. Women from Thailand look different from women of other Asian countries: they are slightly taller, their faces have lighter features, and their faces are more oval than those of Filipino or Taiwanese women.
Also, sexy Thai girls love wearing feminine clothes to emphasize their natural attractiveness. They rarely put makeup on, but still, their outfits are always bright and up to the point. We can’t say that elegance is their feature, but simplicity and comfort are definitely about them.
A few more things to know about sexy Thai women you can find below:
- They are smart. Thai people are highly intuitive and smart, so you will enjoy every minute of communication with hot Thai women. They are interesting to talk to since they love to read books and widen their outlook daily. Modern Thai girls also pay attention to their professional growth, so self-development takes all of their free time;
- They are open-minded and hospitable. Thailand welcomes millions of tourists every year for a reason: local people know everything about creating a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere for everyone who visits their country. The hottest Thai girls are also great at cooking the dishes of national cuisine, so getting a girlfriend from this country means having plenty of food at home all the time;
- They are polite and well-educated. Finally, every Thai girl learns to be polite and kind from a young age, so if you are looking for a partner to accompany you on business trips, Thai women are a good choice. They know how to behave in every situation; that’s why you will not feel ashamed for them;
If you want to date women from Thailand successfully, here is what you should do:
- Be polite. As you might have guessed, well-mannered Thai brides wouldn’t want to date rude boys. They prefer being treated like queens, so if you are not ready to keep up with this, better search for other dating options;
- Dress up for dates. Clothes mean a lot in Thailand: the fancier you look, the more attention from local women you will get. Therefore, do your best to dress up every time you go out to meet the hottest Thai girls, and your effort will pay off;
- Be ready to pull out your wallet. Like the majority of Asian brides, Thai women believe that men should pay for everything during dates. Luckily, Thailand is far cheaper than the Western countries, so dating local girls will not cost you much even if you take them to the most expensive places;
- Meet her family. Parents are some of the most important people for sexy Thai women. Thus, if your girlfriend suggests that you meet her family, it means she is serious about your relationship. She trusts you and wants you to be closer to her family, so take this chance gladly;
- Act with dignity wherever you go together. Your behavior in public also means a lot to your Thai girlfriend. If you are rude to a restaurant or hotel staff, your chances of creating a long-term bond with a Thai girl decrease drastically.
Popularity among men
Last but not least to mention is the popularity that the hottest Thai women have among foreign men. Western and European men come to Thailand to marry local women due to their kindness, good education, and traditional values. Thai ladies obey their husbands, respect them a lot, and accept their points of view as the right one for the family. In return, they are ready to provide their sincerity, home-making skills, and the ability to serve their husbands till the last breath.
Top 10 Hottest Thai Girls
The first woman to be featured on our list of the hottest Thai women is Paweensuda Drouin. She was born in 1993 in Bangkok, Thailand. She is one of the prominent models of Thailand: she was the first runner-up for Miss Thailand 2013, the second runner-up for Miss Universe Thailand 2017, and the list goes on. Besides modeling, Paweensuda made a great career as a TV host and DJ. At the moment, she is one of the leading Thai actresses who makes a major impact on national cinema.
Also known as Mai Davika Hoorne, she is an actress and model who was born in 1992 in Bangkok, Thailand. Mai is half-Belgian and half-Thai, that’s why she has such an unforgettable appearance. Her natural beauty is the answer to why she is loved by such brands as L’Oreal, Michael Kors, and D&G. Her career started in 2010 with a role in the ‘Ngao Kammathep’ TV series. Since then, she has played in a variety of Thai TV shows and movies. The most popular movies with her include ‘Heart Attack’, ‘Prisana’, and ‘Suddenly Twenty’.
Another heartbreaker from Thailand, Mookda Narinrak is a professional dancer and actress. She was born in 1996 in Ranong, Thailand. Her career started when she participated in the ‘To Be Number One Idol’ show and won it in 2012. Since 2016, she has rocked the Thai entertainment industry: after signing the contract with Channel 7, she became an actress in TV shows of this channel. The ‘Mussaya’ movie was another milestone in her career which made her one of the most wanted actresses in Thailand.
Also known as Ranee Campen, Bella Ranee is a popular media celebrity. She is famous for her modeling and acting talents. Ranee was born in 1989 in Bangkok, Thailand. She is half-Thai and half-British. She is best known for the roles that she played in TV dramas on Channel 3. They include ‘Porn Prom Onlaweng’, ‘Look Tard’, ‘Padiwaradda’, ‘Bupphe Sanniwat’, and others. She was rewarded with the ‘Popular Female Actress’, ‘Female Rising Star’, ‘Oblige Child Example of the Year’ titles.
One of the hottest Thai women of the last twenty years, Patcharapa Chaichua is a famous actress. She was born in 1978 in Bangkok, Thailand. Her career in the entertainment industry started with her victory in the HACKS talent show. Since then, she has appeared in over forty TV series and movies. She was also nominated a few times for the Best Actress Award.
Farung Yuthithum, aka Kwang, is a Thai model and TV personality who was born in 1987 in Pathum Thani, Thailand. She is best known for winning Miss Thailand Universe 2007 and participating in the Miss Universe 2007 beauty contest where she got the 15th place. Her television career is not very abundant though: all of her TV appearances were provided by Channel 7 in 2009-2011. Despite the fact that she is not very much in the media now, Farung deserves her title as one of the hottest Thai girls.
Araya A. Hargate
A famous model, actress, TV host, and cover girl from Bangkok, Thailand is Araya Hargate. Also known as Chompoo, she was born in 1981 and became popular after winning the Miss Motor Show Contest in 1998. She appeared in over thirty TV series and movies, so there is no surprise she holds numerous titles and awards for her beauty and talent. In particular, she was named the FHM Sexiest Actress in 2007-2010.
Khemanit Jamikorn is another Thai beauty we’d like to introduce to you. She was born in 1988 in Bangkok, Thailand, and is known under the ‘Pancake’ nickname. She is a TV actress, model, and singer. Khemanit is popular for participating and winning the Thai Supermodel beauty contest in 2004, and Model of The World 2004.
The national fame came to her after appearing in a TV series named ‘Thoe Kap Khao Lae Rak Khong Rao’ on Channel 7. Since that time, she has played in almost thirty TV series and gained many awards as an actress, including Actress of the Year, Most Popular Actress, Hottest Actress, Best Rising Actress, and more.
Born in Nonthaburi, Thailand in 1994, Chalita Suansane is one of the rising actresses in Thailand. She is also famous as a model: in 2016, she won the Miss Thailand Universe contest and represented her country in the Miss Universe world competition. So far, Chalita has appeared in eight dramas on Thai TV. Besides modeling, she studied Microbiology but switched to acting and film after gaining success in media. Currently, Chalita lives in Bangkok, Thailand.
Also known as Nittha Jirayungyurn, Mew is a Thai model and actress who was born in Bangkok, Thailand in 1990. She studied Fashion Design at Srinakharinwirot University and acted in a few dramas on Channel 3. Besides these roles, she starred in various music videos and advertising campaigns. Her talent was rewarded with numerous titles like the Best Actress, Female Rising Star, Female Rising Actress, Best Supporting Actress, The Contributor of the Year, etc.