Meet Hot Asian Women - The Most Desired Ladies On Earth
Asia is one of those unique places that every Western man dreams of visiting. This land is full of old traditions and abundant history to explore and learn, and as a newbie to an Eastern world, you are probably confused regarding where to start. How to plan your trip to Asia? What countries to choose for visiting? How to communicate with local people? These and other questions are the most popular among tourists from Europe and the US. In this guide, we’ll shed light on one of them and explain how to meet sexy Asian women, and even start dating them. Also, we will introduce the hottest girls from Asia to you in this article.
Why Are Asian Girls Considered to Look So Hot?
The first reason why men from all over the world want to meet and date hot Asian girls is their unusual appearance. Women of Asian descent are extremely beautiful. They have tender facial features, charming Asian eyes, beautiful smooth skin, and impressive hair. The hottest Asian girls are also fit and strong, so their bodies look fantastic till their late 50s. Therefore, if you want to meet a wife who will look great all the time, choose one of the hottest Asian women for marriage.
Sexy Asian girls differ from women of other descent: they are stronger, more obedient, and educated:
- Asian families pay attention to the proper physical development of their children from a young age. They teach them to take care of their health and well-being by organizing their free time. Thus, Asian girls start dancing, doing sports, and rest actively even before they enter elementary school;
- The hottest Asian women are obedient. They rely on their men a lot and accept their points of view as compulsory. Asian girls never argue with their partners but instead, they try to do their best to reach compromise in a family. Respect, loyalty, and understanding are the things they aim to establish in their families;
- Finally, formal education is also very important for Asian women. They study well at school and then continue their studies in colleges or universities. Therefore, their critical thinking skills are developed better than those of women who refuse to get higher education.
If you want to date Asian women, you need to keep in mind the following peculiarities of Asian dating culture:
- Loyalty above all. Even the hottest Asian girls who have many admirers never cheat on their partners. They take dating and relationships seriously enough to respect their men and stay loyal to them no matter what. Also, cheating is considered to be a shame for a person who does it, so if you want to be a respected individual in Asian society (or, at least, in the family of your Asian girlfriend), refrain from dating other girls;
- Family comes first. That is why your Asian girlfriend spends so much time with her parents and siblings and values the opinion of the older family members much. As you might have guessed, meeting her family is necessary for every man who is dating Asian girls;
- No hookups, only serious relationships. Finally, no Asian lady will agree to start a no-strings-attached relationship: these women prefer having one partner for a lifetime, so random dates and one-night stands are not their thing. If you are only looking for some fun, you can have it with girls other than Asian ones.
Popularity among men
As you can see, there are enough reasons to choose Asian brides for dating and family life: they are well-educated, reliable, loyal, and kind. Family is the most sacred thing for them so they will not refrain from doing their family duties. They will raise children and run the household well, while you will have space for self-development and career. If you aim at creating a family with traditional gender roles, hot Asian women are the best option for you.
Top 10 Hottest Asian Girls
The first girl we will talk about is Shay Mitchell. She is a Canadian celebrity of Irish and Filipino descent. She was born in 1987 in Mississauga, Ontario. Shay began her acting career in 2009, but the world’s popularity came to her once she appeared in ‘Pretty Little Liars’ TV series. This series has been on screens from 2010 till 2017, but Shay was able to participate in other projects after the shooting was done. She appeared in ‘You’, ‘The Possession of Hannah Grace’, ‘Dollface’, and other series and movies. Shay received the Young Hollywood Award for her role in ‘Pretty Little Liars’.
The second lady we suggest that you meet is Constance Wu. She is an American actress who was born in 1982 in Virginia to a family of Taiwanese father and mother. She has three siblings. Constance became interested in acting quite early: during high school, she enrolled in the acting program of Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute. Later, she graduated from the State University of New York with a degree in acting. The most popular movies with Constance are ‘The Architect’, ‘Year of The Fish’, ‘Sound of My Voice’, ‘Parallels’, and ‘The Crazy Rich Asians’. If you haven’t watched these movies yet, we bet you’ve seen Constance Wu in the ‘Law & Order: Special Victims Unit’ TV series. Constance has many awards for her acting talent including ‘Breakout Ensemble Award’, ‘Outstanding Achievement in Cinema’, and more.
The next lady you need to know is Brenda Song, an American actress of Asian descent. She was born in California, USA in 1988 to Hmong and Thai parents. Brenda received a great education at UC – Berkeley (she studied psychology and business). Her acting career started when she was just six years old: she appeared in the ‘Thunder Alley’ sitcom. Brenda became popular after signing the contract with Disney Channel and appearing in ‘Get a Clue’, ‘Stuck in the Suburbs’, and ‘Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior’ movies. Brenda got several awards to pay tribute to her talent and hard work: ‘The Best Role Model’, ‘Superstar of Tomorrow’, ‘Best Ensemble Cast’, and others.
One of the most influential Asian American actresses you should’ve heard about is Lucy Liu. The star of ‘Charlie’s Angels’ was born in New York City in 1968 to a family of Chinese emigrants. She is the most popular for playing in ‘Ally Mcbeal’, ‘Elementary’, and ‘Charlie’s Angels’ TV series and ‘Payback’, ‘Chicago’, and ‘Kill Bill’. She also dubbed several animated films, including ‘Kung Fu Panda’, ‘Mulan II’, and others. Lucy was rewarded with multiple titles for her work in show business.
Another Asian hottie you need to know is Karrueche Tran, an American actress and model. She was born in 1988 in California to a Vietnamese mother and Jamaican American father, that’s why she considers herself both Black and Asian. At first, Karrueche worked as a personal shopper since 2009 and then became a fashion stylist for celebrities. The public noticed her when she started dating Chris Brown in 2011. It was the time when she decided to start modeling for American brands. Also, she appeared on covers of many magazines including ‘Rolling Out’, ‘Flaunt Magazine’, ‘Ouch Magazine’, and others. Besides this, she appeared in ‘3-Headed Shark Attack’, ‘PrXde’, ‘The Nice Guys’, ‘Welcome to Willits’, ‘Jay and Silent Bob Reboot’.
If you like women who look like Pocahontas, you need to meet Arden Cho. She is an American model, actress, and singer who was born in 1985 in Amarillo, Texas to a family of Korean-American parents. She studied at the University of Illinois where she intended to study Law, but graduated with a major in psychology. In 2008, she appeared on the screen for the first time in the ‘My First Crush’ movie. After that, she appeared in a few TV series including ‘Pretty Little Liars’, but the fame came to her after starring in the ‘Teen Wolf’.
One of the hottest Asian women born in Great Britain is Gemma Chan. She was born in 1982 in London to a family of Asian parents (a father from Hong Kong and a mother of Chinese descent). Gemma considers herself British Asian. She is one of the most popular actresses now: she appeared in ‘Doctor Who’, ‘Sherlock’, ‘Fresh Meat’, and ‘Secret Diary of a Call Girl’, and other TV series. Besides this, she played in ‘Submarine’, ‘Belles Familles’, and other films. Gemma was rewarded one of the MTV Movie Awards for her talent.
Sonoya is a British model, actress, and ballet dancer of Japanese descent. She was born in 1986 in Tokyo, Japan. You could have seen her in popular movies like ‘La La Land’, ‘Ex Machina’, ‘Beauty and The Beast’, and ‘Crazy Rich Asians’. A few TV series with Sonoya Mizuno included ‘Maniac’, ‘Devs’, and ‘House of Dragon’.
If you love exotic girls of mixed race, you will love Chanel Iman. She is an American actress who is both Black and Asian. She was born in 1990 in Atlanta, Georgia. Her parents have African and Korean descent. Chanel started a modeling career when she was twelve years old. She appeared in several magazines, including Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, Allure, Elle, Vanity Fair, and others. You can also see her on the screen in the ‘Dope’ movie.
Last but not least to mention on our list is Zhang Jingchu. She is a Chinese actress who was born in 1980 in Fujian, China. She appeared in many popular films including ‘Peacock’ ( which brought her Best Actress award in 2005), ‘Seven Swords’, ‘Jade Warrior’, ‘Protege’, ‘Aftershock’, and others. TV series with Jingchu that are worth your attention are ‘Love Dictionary’, ‘Let’s Fall In Love’, and ‘Together’.